|Mirror [#1]||Maths Quest 8.pdf||21,870 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||Maths Quest 8.pdf||32,192 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||Maths Quest 8.pdf||24,483 KB/Sec|
Maths Quest 8 for the Australian Curriculum provides students with essential mathematical skills and knowledge through the content strands of Number and Algebra, Measurement and Geometry, and Statistics and Probability. The Curriculum focuses on students becoming proficient in mathematical understanding, fluency, reasoning and problem solving.
Maths Quest 8 for the Australian Curriculum is specifically written and designed to meet the requirements and aspirations of the Australian Mathematics Curriculum.
The student textbook contains the following features:
- clear and engaging design
- a numeracy chapter
- two chapters on problem solving
- custom-built canvas widgets for showing your work and brainstorming
- videos to bring Mathematics to life in the real world
- references to the content and proficiency strands of the new Australian Mathematics Curriculum.