|Mirror [#1]||The Outlandish Companion Volume 2.pdf||47,423 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#2]||The Outlandish Companion Volume 2.pdf||42,406 KB/Sec|
|Mirror [#3]||The Outlandish Companion Volume 2.pdf||41,214 KB/Sec|
Diana Gabaldon has captivated millions of readers with her critically acclaimed Outlander novels. Now Gabaldon serves up The Outlandish Companion, Volume Two, an all-new guide to Books 5-8 in the series: A Fiery Cross, A Breath of Snow and Ashes, An Echo in the Bone, and Written in My Own Heart's Blood
Written with Gabaldon’s signature wit and intelligence, this compendium is bursting with generous commentary and juicy insider details, including:
* A complete chronology of the series thus far;
* Full synopses of A Fiery Cross, A Breath of Snow and Ashes, An Echo in the Bone, and Written in My Own Heart’s Blood;
* Recaps of the Lord John Grey novels: Lord John and the Private Matter, Lord John and the Brotherhood of the Blade, Lord John and the Hand of Devils, and The Scottish Prisoner;
* A who’s who of the cast of Outlander characters, cross-referenced by book;
* Detailed maps and floor plans;
* A bibliographic guide to research sources;
* Essays on subjects as wide ranging as Outlandish controversies regarding sex and violence, the unique responsibilities of a writer of historical fiction, and Gabaldon’s writing process;
* A guided tour of the clothes, food, and music of the eighteenth century;
* A Scottish glossary and pronunciation guide;
* Personal photos from the author taken on the set of the Outlander series.
As entertaining, sweeping, and addictive as the series itself, this second volume of The Outlandish Companion is a one (or two)-of-a-kind gift from an incomparable author.